Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register  

You are here: Index > Advanced Electron Forums > Themes and skins > Topic : Get theme to span 100%?

News:

Group Message
Hello Guest,

Welcome to the AEF Board. AEF is getting better and better and is also becoming more popular.
Take a few seconds to Register, its free, and it inspires us to work harder and improve on whatever we can improve on.
Give us some feedback, and tell your buddies about AEF!

Thanks,
The AEF Team

Threaded Mode | Print  

Get theme to span 100%? (7 Replies, Read 11977 times)
PaganHideaway
Group: Member
Post Group: Newbie
Hi everyone!

My website at http://paganhideaway.com has a header that spans 100% and I am trying to work with AEF http://paganhideaway.com/aef/index.php to do the same but no joy.

I have figured out everything else that I need so if anyone has any suggestions they would be greatly appreciated.

Also, has anyone tried to do a redesign with CSS instead of tables?  I don't really feel that I am good enough to attempt that yet. 

Thanks!
Jim

IP: --   

Get theme to span 100%?
cristrixy
Group: Universal Moderator
Post Group: Working Member
RE Paganhideaway :In order to input and change an existing header in aef you have to use the header setting , witch can be found i n your aef  admin panel.
You just have to copy and paste the existing headers html code after you can make the modifications you want too , including advertising.
All these will be possible only by leaving the aef  copyright sign .
Yes , i have done it. In the themes default folder you can find the css files witch can be modified in order to change the background , add pictures,  enlargement, shrinkening and color change to text.

-----------------------
:D

Get theme to span 100%?
SAFAD
Group: Administrator
Post Group: Elite Member
i haven't understood what exactly you want to do with header and which header you want to change
but as cris said, you can change settings from admin panel or edit files directly in the themes directory

-----------------------
Best Regards
Sadaoui "SAFAD" Abderrahim - Lead Developer
My Blog

Get theme to span 100%?
PaganHideaway
Sorry for the delay in getting back to everyone.

Thank you for the replies.  I wasn't aware that this could be done through the admin panel.

New and still trying to learn the system  :)

Once again, thank you!

Jim

Get theme to span 100%?
SAFAD
Group: Administrator
Post Group: Elite Member
Glad to hear that you made it,
Have fun !

-----------------------
Best Regards
Sadaoui "SAFAD" Abderrahim - Lead Developer
My Blog

Get theme to span 100%?
jummy70
Nice theme i really like it

Get theme to span 100%?
TasosP
Post Group: Working Newbie
Yes, it is very good but now Internet Explorer can not view the website...

« Previous    Next »

Threaded Mode | Print  

Jump To :

Members who read this topic
alkutob, VasiliyRS, SAFAD, sedrata, cristrixy, PaganHideaway, GamingChitChat, CruzBishop, IATIA, ofghj, wuge, Sammael, gasports, evolvedperformance, donoo, TasosP, lazusagu, jummy70, gaguns, assparuh, goodman, antros

Users viewing this topic
1 guests, 0 users.

Sponsors RatePanda - Hostimony