Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register  

You are here: Index > Advanced Electron Forums > Themes and skins > Topic : Digger Template

A2 Hosting

News:

Group Message
Hello Guest,

Welcome to the AEF Board. AEF is getting better and better and is also becoming more popular.
Take a few seconds to Register, its free, and it inspires us to work harder and improve on whatever we can improve on.
Give us some feedback, and tell your buddies about AEF!

Thanks,
The AEF Team

Threaded Mode | Print  

Digger Template, waiting for ideas (4 Replies, Read 10077 times)
Digger
Group: Member
Post Group: Newbie
Ok as i said i'm gonna make a template..i begined to do it (only the PSD fille..coding will have to do somebody else)

I'm waiting for idea ..and what should be changed...yeah i know the Logo is a bit changed because i needed a new one for the template i've did  .. :P

I'm not a proffesional  photoshop user..i'm just playing arround ..

I got bored so haven't done the statistics ...as it is now ...but i will if you thing is better ..

Board Image

As you can see i tried to respect the default template style..changing fonts..header .....i could do another type but will be there any coder to change so much ??

I'll continue the work with how the profile should look ....log in screen..registering...post etc....after i'll hear some opinions

Edited by Digger : August 11, 2012, 3:32 pm
IP: --   

Digger Template
Digger
About colors ..i don't like them personally just the header...

http://justjaimee.com/free-designer-swatches/26-free-designer-ph otoshop-swatches/

search for swatches photoshop ..and link me which will be better ..to combine .. :neu:

Edited by Digger : August 11, 2012, 7:21 pm

Digger Template
cristrixy
Group: Universal Moderator
Post Group: Working Member
My oppinion is, to do it first and attach it here. Changeing colors is the last thing .

-----------------------
:D

Digger Template
VasiliyRS
Group: Support
Post Group: Working Member
Looks cool man, i like header. Colors ... i presonally like blue so it looks good to me.
I'll continue the work with how the profile should look ....log in screen..registering...post etc....after i'll hear some opinions

Even not sure how i would like to see it ... something modern, stylish ... anyway make it a way you want it and we discuss it.

Edited by VasiliyRS : August 12, 2012, 11:26 am

-----------------------
For quick AEF help join our IRC channel :
http://anelectron.com/board/index.php?tid=6469
Contribute to AEF: https://github.com/AEFGroup/Advanced-Electron-Forum

Board Image

Digger Template
Digger
Quote From : VasiliyRS August 12, 2012, 11:24 am
Looks cool man, i like header. Colors ... i presonally like blue so it looks good to me.

Even not sure how i would like to see it ... something modern, stylish ... anyway make it a way you want it and we discuss it.

I will change the category ..i don't like it how i created..not the best choosing that grey with blue .i've documented more plus i remembered..some more photoshop features...which will allow me to find more professional colors...

I'm going to search for more forum PSD file to see how other people are working....it's more complicated to create a layout then an abstract wallpaper or something similar...

in other words..complicated to design a simple layout without adding too much stuff..

« Previous    Next »

Threaded Mode | Print  

Jump To :

Members who read this topic
VasiliyRS, SAFAD, ShaunY, cristrixy, Digger, blakker, aliimran, elfrun1, Chapmandean, abimaeldaven, antros

Users viewing this topic
1 guests, 0 users.

A2 Hosting