Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register  

You are here: Index > Advanced Electron Forums > Themes and skins > Topic : How to change a few lines...

A2 Hosting

News:

Group Message
Hello Guest,

Welcome to the AEF Board. AEF is getting better and better and is also becoming more popular.
Take a few seconds to Register, its free, and it inspires us to work harder and improve on whatever we can improve on.
Give us some feedback, and tell your buddies about AEF!

Thanks,
The AEF Team

Threaded Mode | Print  

How to change a few lines..., I'm stuck on this one... (4 Replies, Read 7062 times)
ctgo
Group: Member
Post Group: Newbie
Hey guys (and gals), I'm having trouble with a few minor things on modifying the "blackblue" theme.  I chose that theme because it was a great base for me to start from. 

So here's the forum:  www.ct-go.com/forum

Notice the upper right area where it says "Welcome guest ...", and the line below it with Calendar, Quick Links, and the login boxes for username and p/w.

Then also the line below the logo on the far left "You are here: Index"

You'll see that the alignment is a bit off on all of the 3 lines mentioned above. 

I have figured out how to change the font colors (still tweaking that at the moment), but cannot figure out where to modify it's location on the page. 
Can anyone offer a helping hand here?

Also, I know it's a nit-pick, but at the bottom, the info line starting with "Powered By...", once I am done modifying this theme, other than it's very basic layout nothing will remain the same as the blackblue theme I used as a base for my new one.  As such, and because of the blatant grammatical error "Designer by: xxxxxx" I would like to change that to "Designed by: zzzzz".  Is this possible as well?  I know it seems minor, but due to the professional nature of the forum, I don't feel right having the grammar error, and a misrepresentation of the designer becuase of the extensive changes I've begun (and will complete soon enough).
IP: --   

How to change a few lines...
jlhaslip
Group: Support
Post Group: Super Member

Local / private text here
Check the hf_theme file for the changes you need.
The Header and Footer are laid out in the functions inside that file.

-----------------------
Board Image

kab012345
Post Group: Super Member

Super Dooper Moderator :) guess who?
Your forum has been changed to another script. Did you have other problems with it? :neu:

-----------------------
Retired Support Staff  :nerd:

liquidbroadcast123
Post Group: Newbie
I have got the solutions of my questions through this forum.So i really appreciate that forum for sharing with us so many informative news.

-----------------------
Best Video Encoder | Albuquerque IT services | webcasting

« Previous    Next »

Threaded Mode | Print  

Jump To :

Members who read this topic
, jlhaslip, kab012345, ninety1two40, ctgo, hedi, white_eagle, pebkac, maritoz, devrim, vietthoai, liangttkl, woif7, esaenz22, crackerjack555, homerboy2, joewldcat, CruzBishop, piotr, Sammael, nexgenforum, TasosP, liquidbroadcast123, arakov, antros

Users viewing this topic
1 guests, 0 users.

A2 Hosting