Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register  

You are here: Index > Advanced Electron Forums > Themes and skins > Topic : Themes for AEF 1.0.8?

A2 Hosting

News:

Group Message
Hello Guest,

Welcome to the AEF Board. AEF is getting better and better and is also becoming more popular.
Take a few seconds to Register, its free, and it inspires us to work harder and improve on whatever we can improve on.
Give us some feedback, and tell your buddies about AEF!

Thanks,
The AEF Team

Threaded Mode | Print  

Themes for AEF 1.0.8?, I can't find any (6 Replies, Read 16656 times)
Flash619
Group: Member
Post Group: Newbie
I have spent the past day or so looking for themes for AEF 1.0.8, but can't seem to find any. Until i do I'm stuck with AEF 1.0.7 witch has minor glitches with FireFox. If anyone knows of any websites that offer such themes it would help. I am willing to make my own theme, but it would take forever.
IP: --   

Themes for AEF 1.0.8?
dr17
Post Group: Working Newbie
lol, so you are saying that some of the 1.0.7 themes are not compatible with the new version of AEF? Hmmm...

-----------------------
Make sure you're mod is secure before sharing it  :nerd:

==> Creating Custom themes for AEF  :)  just post it at the theme section, and I'll see if I could get back to you  ;-D

Themes for AEF 1.0.8?
Flash619
Well obviously they are not, there is a varible that was changed so the ACP don't work. >_>

Themes for AEF 1.0.8?
dr17
Post Group: Working Newbie
Yea, I just noticed it lolx (Tried downloading one of the themes available here to test it out...)

I think someone should make new themes lolx (Could you? I could, but it would take time due to time constraints...)

I would also like to suggest, like what I have posted in another topic, that the developers would put a log on what they've changed in the theme directory so that we could convert old AEF themes, and make it compatible for the latest versions of AEF without much of a fuss.

Anyways, I'll give it a shot... first off would be for Cyber, a muslim related theme which I did in a rush... I won't suggest people to use that since I made that for a specific person, Cyber lolx ^^ and the admin panel's theme settings got a little crap and I can't find what did I do wrong LOL!

Oh well, if you want me to create a theme, please give some idea on what concept should the theme be...

Edited by dr17 : May 14, 2009, 9:49 am

-----------------------
Make sure you're mod is secure before sharing it  :nerd:

==> Creating Custom themes for AEF  :)  just post it at the theme section, and I'll see if I could get back to you  ;-D

Themes for AEF 1.0.8?
Flash619
or just find a way to modify the incompatible themes.

Themes for AEF 1.0.8?
MJ14
http://www.anelectron.com/board/index.php?tid=4534

Hope this helps you out and you can request ones in there too.

« Previous    Next »

Threaded Mode | Print  

Jump To :

Members who read this topic
, jlhaslip, Positron, kab012345, karlim, Enver02, Alex, CyberHELL, shanali4, riccy7422, dr17, viru5678, sumedhshende, bullett, n7yo, Narf, zenn, dreaken, Flash619, anti_member, tuckan, mitsuomi, Myster_Dude, jattofhell, MJ14, ninety1two40, JonP, hedi, Taz, VasiliyRS, steinerlein, Garis, MT37, ArcticFox, tj111, Diamondpc, Copykat, georgio, Janitor, sevecenol, pijat, Mfurkan7, eastwood1, tut4ever, zohiab144, tinstone, Arctic, kruzer, aLbdigital, d3xernesto, vietthoai, camaney, pep30, zing, bazgroup, gégé, Dredgeretk, bucha, rupiyalsatha.tk, haylau, Dudley, PaganHideaway, obelix, gamebits, AFFtester, blakker, bosco

Users viewing this topic
1 guests, 0 users.

A2 Hosting