Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register  

You are here: Index > Advanced Electron Forums > Development > Topic : Greeting from italy

A2 Hosting

News:

Group Message
Hello Guest,

Welcome to the AEF Board. AEF is getting better and better and is also becoming more popular.
Take a few seconds to Register, its free, and it inspires us to work harder and improve on whatever we can improve on.
Give us some feedback, and tell your buddies about AEF!

Thanks,
The AEF Team

Threaded Mode | Print  

Greeting from italy (4 Replies, Read 4598 times)
Gilean
Group: Member
Post Group: Newbie
Hi to all, i read about this forum package last week when updating my mkportal installation. I'm from italy and i'm an engineer. I'd like to contribute to the develop of AEF, but i'm a civil engineer and not an informatic one, so i'd like to translate the entire package for you. i' d also want to create a website to the italian part of AEF support. is it possible?

another thing: is it possible to create mods just like the arcades, present in invision or smf?
thing n.2 : are there any converters to change our forum to AEF?i'd like to have the invision and the smf one.

Bye, and keep up the good work, this forum simply rocks.

Edited by Gilean : May 5, 2008, 6:17 am
IP: --   

Greeting from italy
Gilean
hi tnx for your reply...is there anu way to contact this guy? msn?

Greeting from italy
tulip178
Hi

Are you looking for a php developer. Interested PM

tulip

Greeting from italy
kab012345
Post Group: Super Member

Super Dooper Moderator :) guess who?
Yes, we would love you to help out and translate. See my topic for details --> http://www.anelectron.com/board/index.php?tid=1267
Yes, it is possible to create MODifications like theirs.
We have no converters.

Also, I guess tulip was banned so you won\'t be able to contact him/her.. :-(

-----------------------
Retired Support Staff  :nerd:

« Previous    Next »

Threaded Mode | Print  

Jump To :

Members who read this topic
, pulkit, jlhaslip, BaKu, Positron, kab012345, Kimi, oxlo, SilverSonic, Joshy, albraone, daris, CarlF, Gilean, FujiClubItalia, tulip178, export101, static, mSv, mosc63, Eterea, JTSnGA, Dillon, cufcash, dr17, Drask182, XAKEP, avisek, sweetfortysippa, salazar, okbb, Buster, samuels, cristrixy, Pakos

Users viewing this topic
1 guests, 0 users.

A2 Hosting