Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register  

You are here: Index > General Stuff > General Discussions > Topic : Board Activity?

News:

Group Message
Hello Guest,

Welcome to the AEF Board. AEF is getting better and better and is also becoming more popular.
Take a few seconds to Register, its free, and it inspires us to work harder and improve on whatever we can improve on.
Give us some feedback, and tell your buddies about AEF!

Thanks,
The AEF Team

Threaded Mode | Print  

Board Activity? (8 Replies, Read 41506 times)
Deal-or-die
Group: Member
Post Group: Newbie
Hey guys (and Ladies)
Ahh I was just Curious to whether these boards were active or not. Was interested between phpbb or to use AEF, I will be creating an entire forum and re-designing anything I am able to get my hands on but I dare say I will come across some problem and it's no point getting so far in and encountering a problem with no support.

Any response to this would be great, Especially from a AEF Board Admin or Developer.

Thanks in advance.
IP: --   

Board Activity?
SAFAD
Group: Administrator
Post Group: Elite Member
Hello,
Thank you for interest in AEF,
The Board activity has decreased since the last release, that is due to some down time the server had (we migrated to our own, congratulate us :D), also the team is busy preparing for a new structure for the website before the our new version gets released !
I am interested in your designing skills, we currently lack a designer in our team, and we would love to add another member to our small, yet mature, family, if you think you are qualified to do some awesome work with us, and re-write the entire theme for the new version, please contact me here or in private :)
You may also enjoy chatting with us on our IRC channel, we are online there, like for 24/7 :D
Enjoy your time with us :)

-----------------------
Best Regards
Sadaoui "SAFAD" Abderrahim - Lead Developer
My Blog

Board Activity?
Digger
Hey if you really need somebody with some photoshop skils i might be able to help you ... with some tuturials to get familiar in how to design a forum template(Size , and other stuffs like that) + the little experience i have ...i might create some designs

Internet is the best teacher if you know how to pick the materials ..and where to search  :xd:

But i have to remind you that ...i'm busy with my personal life..so i can not be on all the time .. :angel:

Note...i'll take care of design..no php and other stuffs...css/html etc ..i know only a bit html/css in rest i'm good for nothing ...never really liked it. .. :D

Board Activity?
cristrixy
Group: Universal Moderator
Post Group: Working Member
With css you can made cool things. All you need is time and dedication

You can begin with style.css it not hard .

-----------------------
:D

Board Activity?
Digger
I'd rather use dreamweaver :)):D

Board Activity?
jdinflatables
Great Post thanks for the info.!

Cannot delete file: filename too long
darrygay
Sometime ago, I made a copy of a hierarchy of folders under my "Users" folder to another drive as a quick backup. I no longer need this copy of folders and files. So when I tried to delete these files I got a message that some filenames are too long. When I look at these files they mostly seem to be part of Internet Explorer temp directory, and also some files used by Mozilla Thunderbird, so they were likely created by these utilities on purpose. I cannot rename them to shorter names, or even move them to lower folders. I can't even copy their filenames to show you what these filenames are! When I use the DOS prompt's "dir /x" command these files do not even have any 8.3 short filenames either, which I could've used to delete them with. There are over 400 of these files!
I know what the problem is, the Windows OS has a limit of somewhere around 250 characters for filenames and complete pathnames. I've seen some utilities advertised saying that they can delete these files, but they all require money. Anything that's free?

Board Activity?
mmo02old1
Great Post thanks for the info.!

-----------------------
Board Image

Board Activity?
yasirraza
nice post it look great to me.

Mobile price in Pakistan

Edited by yasirraza : September 10, 2014, 9:45 am

« Previous    Next »

Threaded Mode | Print  

Jump To :

Members who read this topic
MinD-Designers, Alex, SAFAD, cristrixy, GamingChitChat, thomaswinter, KnownSyntax, Sammael, nexgenforum, yasirraza, TasosP, Deal-or-die, bonj1000, wmh, DerHerold, jdinflatables, Digger, darrygay, mmo02old1, antros, Patrik356b

Users viewing this topic
1 guests, 0 users.