Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register  

You are here: Index > General Stuff > General Discussions > Topic : What the hell is happening ?!

News:

Group Message
Hello Guest,

Welcome to the AEF Board. AEF is getting better and better and is also becoming more popular.
Take a few seconds to Register, its free, and it inspires us to work harder and improve on whatever we can improve on.
Give us some feedback, and tell your buddies about AEF!

Thanks,
The AEF Team

Threaded Mode | Print  

What the hell is happening ?!, where is the AEF TEAM SUPPORT ?! (3 Replies, Read 6560 times)
acidtech
Group: Member
Post Group: Working Newbie

drums.ro admin
Since couple of months everybody is gone, or not answering to the problems that happen with AEF Forum. What the hell is going on ? Where is everybody ?
AEF Forum is the best forum software I used untill now (and there were a bunch!), I don't want to change it for other software ! The new version of the forum is aspected by so many users and nothing yet, just 'it will be ready soon' <- that's what you keep saying from march or more. You are a bunch of clever people, I aspect from you a high quality 1.0.9 version, cause I respect your work untill now.
Get together and answer to the threads with problems, users are waiting for some replies and nothing yet.

Conclusion: get your ass to work !

Respect !

-----------------------
|| drums.ro || MySpace || drums.ro facebook ||

IP: --   

What the hell is happening ?!
Buster
Group: Support
Post Group: Working Member

Afflatus-Arts.com
you're right acidtech no one of the developers have said anything or is helping with bug's.... I have written a email to pulkit but I don't get a answer  :-( 
Nothing is going around here, there are only many users who need help... so i have make the decision that i and my team start to fix the bug's in Aef on our own. We will start our work in a few weeks when I am back from my holiday.

I know that AEF is a good software but it is buggy, and some things could be better...

We will make it ;)

We are looking for:
- English and German Supporters
- PHP Programmers
- Javascript Programmers

Contact me: support@afflatus-arts.com
we will start our work official on 1 August

Edited by Buster : June 29, 2009, 10:43 am

-----------------------

What the hell is happening ?!
jackspheonix
Group: Banned
Post Group: Newbie
Are you one of the mods? and i am also confused about the same question?

-----------------------
banned becose all posts are non-sense
This forum is not a joke

CrisTrixy

« Previous    Next »

Threaded Mode | Print  

Jump To :

Members who read this topic
jlhaslip, Nesa, acidtech, n7yo, downesam, dreaken, Buster, JonP, djmax, dpanov, VasiliyRS, valandor, SAFAD, cristrixy, NeilHarward, vijayalakshmi20, KnownSyntax, jerry39, jackspheonix, Nishasharma01, jackpeterson, scripter, gaguns, JustinJLai

Users viewing this topic
1 guests, 0 users.