Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register  

You are here: Index > Advanced Electron Forums > Languages and International Support > Français (French) > Topic : Technical guidance needed to install the French language

A2 Hosting

News:

Group Message
Hello Guest,

Welcome to the AEF Board. AEF is getting better and better and is also becoming more popular.
Take a few seconds to Register, its free, and it inspires us to work harder and improve on whatever we can improve on.
Give us some feedback, and tell your buddies about AEF!

Thanks,
The AEF Team

Threaded Mode | Print  

Technical guidance needed to install the French language (3 Replies, Read 8454 times)
hommesage
Group: Member
Post Group: Newbie
Hello to all members of the Forum, especially hello to supervisors and administrators.

AEF Forum summit in magnificence and perfection, and I am very happy with the Chief Procurement Officer procured at the site.

Ask the owners of this forum to make me long the following services and have the gratitude and thanks very much :

1 _  Provide me with full infrastructure and the necessary files to the French language, which must be installed on the AEF1.0.8 Forum .

2 _  I want a detailed explanation of how the installation of the French language.

Please accept my assurances of respect and great appreciation for your efforts.

Thank you very much.
IP: --   

Technical guidance needed to install the French language
hommesage
Group: Member
Post Group: Newbie
Bonjour à tous les membres du Forum, en particulier bonjour à l'intention des superviseurs et des administrateurs.

AEF sommet du Forum de la magnificence et la perfection, et je suis très heureux avec le chef du Service des achats d'approvisionnement sur le site.

Demandez aux propriétaires de ce forum pour me faire de la longue suite de services et avoir la gratitude et remercie beaucoup:

1 _ me fournir l'infrastructure et plein les fichiers nécessaires à la langue française, qui doit être installé sur le AEF1.0.8 Forum.

2 _ Je veux une explication détaillée de la façon dont l'installation de la langue française.

S'il vous plaît accepter mes assurances de respect et de reconnaissance pour vos efforts.

Merci beaucoup.

Technical guidance needed to install the French language
jlhaslip
Group: Support
Post Group: Super Member

Local / private text here
Look at the sticky Topics in the Languages section.

http://www.anelectron.com/board/index.php/help_|_how_do_i_instal l_language_pack-t3218.html

-----------------------
Board Image

« Previous    Next »

Threaded Mode | Print  

Jump To :

Members who read this topic
, jlhaslip, hommesage, Aymenbnr, ssdcommander, abdo, moro, Storn, dorff, drknock, zouk, gégé, mysun, max2011, gamebits, goodman, fodoc

Users viewing this topic
1 guests, 0 users.

A2 Hosting