Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register  

You are here: Index > Advanced Electron Forums > Themes and skins > Topic : link

A2 Hosting

News:

Group Message
Hello Guest,

Welcome to the AEF Board. AEF is getting better and better and is also becoming more popular.
Take a few seconds to Register, its free, and it inspires us to work harder and improve on whatever we can improve on.
Give us some feedback, and tell your buddies about AEF!

Thanks,
The AEF Team

Threaded Mode | Print  

link, add (9 Replies, Read 10371 times)
solidopposto
Group: Member
Post Group: Newbie
how I make to add a link to my Home Page?
IP: --   

link
jlhaslip
Group: Support
Post Group: Super Member

Local / private text here
Where do you want to add it?

Use bbcode inside a Topic or Reply. There is a Copyright footer or an Ad space available for adding links. Look inside the Admin Control Panel. Theme Settings, I think.

-----------------------
Board Image

link
solidopposto
I have a menu in php and I wanted to insert it over breadcumbs or a link to mine home to the left of link the calendar and quick links

link
solidopposto
excuse if you do not understand well… I am using a translator online

link
jlhaslip

Quote From : solidopposto January 1, 2009, 5:40 pm
I have a menu in php and I wanted to insert it over breadcumbs or a link to mine home to the left of link the calendar and quick links

1. the php menu can be added to the Ad Space. this would be the easiest approach.
2. Edit the theme/default/hf_theme.php file to add it to the javascript drop-down where Calendar and quick links appear. This would be harder, but far from impossible if you are php savvy.

-----------------------
Board Image

link
solidopposto
I am using already ready scripts therefore I do not know like making to add it. you could exactly dirmi like making to only add a link to the left of calendar? thanks

link
solidopposto
therefore as I must make?  :??:

link
jlhaslip

Could you please post a text version of the script or the php menu function for us to check out, thanks. I will likely be able to do that for you, but it might not be until the weekend.

-----------------------
Board Image

link
sanil
i dont know how to add a link. but i want also know it.This would be harder, but far from impossible if you are php savvy.

Edited by sanil : January 23, 2009, 9:07 am

-----------------------
sex games prosolution pills

« Previous    Next »

Threaded Mode | Print  

Jump To :

Members who read this topic
, jlhaslip, elwizard, kab012345, Joshy, orange-clip, 11rcombs, riccy7422, Haibara, acidtech, Miracl, Malaria, solidopposto, sanil, ROBERAUL, plexipoker, haydenbrown, dreaken, MJ14, pebkac, xchage, zohiab144, Chakkal, zain, vietthoai, cristrixy, joewldcat, yogeshvashist98, gaguns

Users viewing this topic
1 guests, 0 users.

A2 Hosting