Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register  

You are here: Index > Advanced Electron Forums > Development > Topic : New my Creation!!!!

A2 Hosting

News:

Group Message
Hello Guest,

Welcome to the AEF Board. AEF is getting better and better and is also becoming more popular.
Take a few seconds to Register, its free, and it inspires us to work harder and improve on whatever we can improve on.
Give us some feedback, and tell your buddies about AEF!

Thanks,
The AEF Team

Threaded Mode | Print  

New my Creation!!!! (2 Replies, Read 9045 times)
tut4ever
Group: Member
Post Group: Newbie
why dont you creating mod design theme and edit css file same as SMF forum . It very cool!   ;-D  why do not you design a functional type modules have a keyboard like Vietkey (a program that features type Vietnamese for example, if the program type "taij sao" will "tại sao" such a world it is great idea or know but! example you have the Vietnamese keyboard is Mudim the website (it is in the google code page know!)
PS I very like quick post of you. It very perfect   :P    ;-D  

-----------------------

http://mibvn.info
:nerd: Tip for lifes :nerd:

IP: --   

New my Creation!!!!
tut4ever
Group: Member
Post Group: Newbie
I think you should

I think you should inform advertisers hosting AEF "need a free host pack enough to use for instance. Since the new IT job or the new admin will spend some money for hosting the waste is a (very simple they can download and install for free hosting to a savings rather than have to put money into non nhỉ? byethost free and that is enough .... ek ek) AEF hosting provider for the following formula is used only way to keep customers by way ghang formula: do not download the database is larger 10MB such !!!!... and so on
if you just put ads on the site without coa optimized it, paying attention to thoughts of creating a new admin site is also not unlike the classic marketing model

-----------------------

http://mibvn.info
:nerd: Tip for lifes :nerd:

IP: --   

« Previous    Next »

Threaded Mode | Print  

Jump To :

Members who read this topic
, jlhaslip, Hondo, Nesa, Haibara, VasiliyRS, tut4ever, ghazi119, D-Sharp, aLbdigital, prateekactive, boxoutside, mmsdown, zing, Styl, velias, ShaunY, cristrixy, GamingChitChat, harry_brown, CruzBishop, methinks, alvarabe, marcyjohn, Knele, thenetvn, wuge, Kim_Smith, Scottjack, victorleroy, tunisiashare, ackleamiller, spacenight, alfonzdev, alvincarlton, arxe, KillerKimchi, Digger, ally, anelectron, anefhectr, Marjubel, jamesgeorge, Patrik356b

Users viewing this topic
1 guests, 0 users.

A2 Hosting