Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register  

You are here: Index > Advanced Electron Forums > Development > Topic : DF-CMS (Dynamic Forum CMS)

A2 Hosting

News:

Group Message
Hello Guest,

Welcome to the AEF Board. AEF is getting better and better and is also becoming more popular.
Take a few seconds to Register, its free, and it inspires us to work harder and improve on whatever we can improve on.
Give us some feedback, and tell your buddies about AEF!

Thanks,
The AEF Team

Threaded Mode | Print  

DF-CMS (Dynamic Forum CMS), New Project (6 Replies, Read 8839 times)
REDSEW
Group: Banned
Post Group: Working Newbie
I looked at the coding of AEF, but I didnt understand it. So I went ahead and started working on a SMF 1.1.x and 2.x version, and its coming along fine.
In the future, I would need some coders to port the files to be ready for vBulletin, Invision Power Board, PHPbb, and AEF. But out of all that, I would want to port it for AEF first.

Features:
1. Blogs
2. Shoutbox
3. Internal Pages
4. Articles
5. Custom Blocks
6. Portal Modes*

*: You may choose to run the portal inside the forum, out side the forum, or just go directly to the forum.

NOTE: I am not aware if AEF may be able to do this, so there maybe some seperate files, such as:
DF-CMS (SMF).zip
DF-CMS (AEF).zip
etc...
Untill I have a chance to tie them together like MKPortal, I would continue to make seperate folders.
I am about to set up my own blog, and after my blog, the support/demo page of thee SMF + DF-CMS script.

NOTE: SMF 2.0 will have more features in DF-CMS than SMF 1.1.x because of coding changes.

Modules:
The modules that are going to be released on the DF-CMS packages and website are going to be a regular installation of mods.
I am trying to figure out how to make an auto-install which may take it a while to run.

Pre-Made Modules:
1. Image Gallery
2. Downloads Section
3. Blogs

Have suggestions? Send me an email: karlbullock@live.com
Or, when I get a chance, post it up at my support site which is not open yet...

Regards,
REDSEW

PS: I dont have enough money to buy vBulletin nor IPB, so I would need someone to donate them or just simply port the files and make a demo out of it. The reason I cant afford it is becuase I love SMF, and I have made lots of contributions to them :D.

Edited by REDSEW : March 20, 2010, 10:56 pm

-----------------------
This user has violated our copyright and therefore is no longer supported at Anelectron.

REDSEW, if you disagree with this, please send one of us an email with proof that you did not provide a tutorial on how to remove the copyright notice in June 2011.

~Cruz
IP: --   

DF-CMS (Dynamic Forum CMS)
REDSEW
I have currently worked on private releases, I just skipped and changed some coding and added new features for SMF2, and the development is now at v0.60 Beta 2

-----------------------
This user has violated our copyright and therefore is no longer supported at Anelectron.

REDSEW, if you disagree with this, please send one of us an email with proof that you did not provide a tutorial on how to remove the copyright notice in June 2011.

~Cruz

REDSEW
DF-CMS might not support AEF, but I can try and manage to port the files to place AEF inside the portal.
I am near public releases of the updated version of DF-CMS for SMF, but it will come with SMF prepackaged...
I may have a SMF 1.1.11 and SMF 2.0 RC2 converter soon as I finish the portal.
News and updates would be posted in my future blog/website in my main website at: redsew.blizz-craft.com/

-----------------------

~Cruz

REDSEW
Damn, I had to start from scratch... Currently merged items: phpbb2.x and SMF 1.1.x; I am now going to see AEF and phpbb3.x and see what I can do.
Regards, REDSEW ;-D

-----------------------

~Cruz

Lewtheo
Group: Member
Post Group: Super Member
Hello

This sounds amazing but with my knowledge at OpenInferno I would suggest waiting for a very stable release with a much cleaner design, the source code needs much optimization bit nobody will do it!

-----------------------
Swoova - the next generation social network experience.

REDSEW
Current Features:
Single Board: AEF
Designing: Simplified
Integration: Already Done

New Name: Anelectron Portal (AEP)

-----------------------

~Cruz

« Previous    Next »

Threaded Mode | Print  

Jump To :

Members who read this topic
, redoin10, jlhaslip, Lewtheo, Banned, Hondo, karlim, kgw, JMSBeta, nfsalon, acidtech, noaptus, tarmer, dreaken, VasiliyRS, REDSEW, ghazi119, chrisplop, D-Sharp, zouk, bayus4, Techokami, SAFAD, Orstio, knightbob, ShaunY, msbinhden, whitesatan, ~NanoThrash~, GamingChitChat, CruzBishop, laca, Lorataco, webdeon

Users viewing this topic
1 guests, 0 users.

A2 Hosting