Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register  

You are here: Index > Advanced Electron Forums > Languages and International Support > Türkçe (Turkish) > Topic : AEF Hakkında 2012 / Türkçe destek

A2 Hosting

News:

Group Message
Hello Guest,

Welcome to the AEF Board. AEF is getting better and better and is also becoming more popular.
Take a few seconds to Register, its free, and it inspires us to work harder and improve on whatever we can improve on.
Give us some feedback, and tell your buddies about AEF!

Thanks,
The AEF Team

Threaded Mode | Print  

AEF Hakkında 2012 / Türkçe destek (4 Replies, Read 12441 times)
Squealer
Group: Moderator
Post Group: Elite Member
Merhaba Arkadaşlar;
Yaklaşık 2008 yılından beri ilgilendiğim sistem olan AEF artık çıkmaza girmiş gibi duruyor. Sistem geliştiricileri yerinde sayıyor. Bizlere mesaj atılmıyor. Bu scripti kullanan Türkler neredeyse yok denilecek kadar az. Gidişat hiç iyi görünmüyor.  Böyle devam ederse sanırım proje bitecek. Acı ama gerçek.

Siz Türkçe bölümü kullanıcılara yetkili olarak tavsiyem büyük projeleriniz içi aef forum betiğini kullanmamanız. Sadece deneme, geliştirme konusunda çalışma yapınız.

Saygılar.. Can Dirgen  :angel:

-----------------------
Personel WeBlog > Can Dirgen
IP: --   

AEF Hakkında 2012 / Türkçe destek
SAFAD
Group: Administrator
Welcome back,
funny thing I couldn't understand any word beside turk, AEF and 2008,
good thing we have Google translate which has done the job;
I don't understand your point from this message, are you saying we need to develop AEF more, or you are asking Turk members to help with development ?
If you are asking us to develop AEF, then you are wrong my dear,
AEF is a free opensource forum software, developed by the Contributors around the world, none is getting paid for what he is doing here, only good words remain for us (and some cool highlights in  CV ;) ).
Yes, you may cheer us to spend more time on AEF, by doing it yourself !
Spend more time on AEF, Help us with coding, theming, supporting ideas, bug reporting and anything you can do (you may donate to help our fabulous IRC server to stay up ).
Well, I think its enough, I had more words to say in this speech but I forgot them (Damn Amnesia...)
Hope you stay longer with AEF Community ! maybe stay forever !
Take Care my friend from the not far middle east !

-----------------------
Best Regards
Sadaoui "SAFAD" Abderrahim - Lead Developer
My Blog

Squealer
Group: Moderator
Quote From : SAFAD February 6, 2012, 12:33 pm
Welcome back,
funny thing I couldn't understand any word beside turk, AEF and 2008,
good thing we have Google translate which has done the job;
I don't understand your point from this message, are you saying we need to develop AEF more, or you are asking Turk members to help with development ?
If you are asking us to develop AEF, then you are wrong my dear,
AEF is a free opensource forum software, developed by the Contributors around the world, none is getting paid for what he is doing here, only good words remain for us (and some cool highlights in  CV ;) ).
Yes, you may cheer us to spend more time on AEF, by doing it yourself !
Spend more time on AEF, Help us with coding, theming, supporting ideas, bug reporting and anything you can do (you may donate to help our fabulous IRC server to stay up ).
Well, I think its enough, I had more words to say in this speech but I forgot them (Damn Amnesia...)
Hope you stay longer with AEF Community ! maybe stay forever !
Take Care my friend from the not far middle east !

Do not understand what I mean?
would like to complain. The project is messed up. development has stopped. do something.

-----------------------
Personel WeBlog > Can Dirgen

SAFAD
Group: Administrator
Hi,
The project is not in "that big mess" you call it to be in,its just we got very few people working on it, and I gotta say its not easy...
Probably your complaints were more appreciated if you started "doing" something rather than complaining.
posting in facebook that 3rd world people are in hunger won't help them get better, what does really help is volunteer and send them food and REALLY do something about it.
same story happens here, AEF is an opensource FREE forum software, developed by the contributions of the community, and there is no company behind it to give funds.
If you really want to keep the wheel turning, help us;
update old designs to fit with new version of AEF, report bugs (hell post patches if possible),Translate latest AEF.
That's All I can say, and by the way; development is not stopped, it is slow and steady.

-----------------------
Best Regards
Sadaoui "SAFAD" Abderrahim - Lead Developer
My Blog

KeSaNLi
Group: Member
Post Group: Newbie
S.a Arkadaslar 1.9 Turkce Yapabilirmiyim Yardimlarinizi Bekliyorum Simdiden Tsekkurler..

Hi i Need Turkish Laguna Pack For 1.9 Version ..

« Previous    Next »

Threaded Mode | Print  

Jump To :

Members who read this topic
Squealer, Enver02, VasiliyRS, SAFAD, cristrixy, KeSaNLi, hames

Users viewing this topic
1 guests, 0 users.

A2 Hosting